100 Associations That Will Save the World
We’ve come a long way since ASAE was founded 100 years ago. The association community has helped advance healthcare, improve communities, foster diversity, and fuel businesses. This year has proven that we can’t always predict what problems may arise. You can be sure, though, that these 100 associations, and many others, are up to the challenge.
AEO’s Tapestry Project, funded by a $1.15 million grant, fuels Black entrepreneurship and helps level an inequitable playing field for Black-owned businesses in five U.S. cities.
To combat false and misleading claims about elections, NASS’s #Trusted2020 campaign directs voters to state and local officials for reliable election information.
The state bar’s research team went into Nevada’s low-income communities to speak directly to citizens about barriers they face to accessing legal services.
Infant formula manufacturers turned to AOAC to standardize how ingredients in formula are analyzed, to ensure accurate labeling and safe nutrition for babies worldwide.
From testing to treatment to infection prevention, IDSA became a critical resource for medical professionals and the public health community from the earliest days of the pandemic.
Through research and a biennial summit, TASB illuminates how good school board governance improves students’ academic performance.
AAUW is training millions of women in salary negotiation in an effort to close the gender pay gap by the end of the decade.
With Medicaid funding for Missouri hospice facilities at risk, MHPCA headed off budget cuts by unearthing the data to prove that hospice care saves the state money.
Canada’s youth have opportunities to learn leadership skills and win scholarships as Cadets, regardless of background or socioeconomic status.
After failing to find the resources it needed, Sigma Nu partnered with a sorority to create tools to teach members how to step in to prevent a sexual assault before it happens.
BOMA’s Waste and Water Challenge, which promotes an EPA program to reduce waste and water usage in commercial buildings, collected data on more than 2,000 buildings in its first year.
To attract more women to the trucking industry, Women in Trucking has pushed manufacturers to build safer, more comfortable cabs for women drivers.
- American Hospital Association
- American Hotel & Lodging Association
- American Institute of Architects
- American Physical Therapy Association
- American Staffing Association
- American Telemedicine Association
- Association of Medical Illustrators
- Business Roundtable
- Distilled Spirits Council of the United States
- Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International
- Illinois Biotechnology Innovation Organization
- Illinois Manufacturers’ Association
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- National Association of Manufacturers
- National Funeral Directors Association
- National Governors Association
- National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation
- Radiological Society of North America
- Retail Industry Leaders Association
- Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses
- Advanced Practitioner Society for Hematology and Oncology
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Association for Laboratory Animal Science
- American College of Clinical Pharmacology
- American Diabetes Association
- American Health Quality Association
- American Heart Association
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- Association for Play Therapy
- Association of Organ Procurement Organizations
- International Association for the Study of Pain
- March of Dimes
- Missouri Hospice and Palliative Care Association
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- National Association of Veterans’ Research and Education Foundations
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases
- National Society for Histotechnology
- Parkinson’s Foundation
- Society of NeuroInterventional Surgery
- American Industrial Hygiene Association
- American Public Transportation Association
- American Road and Transportation Builders Association
- Institute of Food Technologists
- International Association of Fire Chiefs
- International Association of Fire Fighters
- International Public Safety Data Institute
- International Window Cleaning Association
- Metropolitan Fire Chiefs Association
- National Association of State Boating Law Administrators
- National Waste and Recycling Association
- Sigma Nu Fraternity
- The Monitoring Association
- American Beverage Association
- American Society of Landscape Architects
- BOMA International
- International Air Transport Association
- National Bison Association
- National Conference of State Fleet Administrators
- Project Management Institute
- Renewable Energy Buyers Alliance
- Seattle Hotel Association
- Smart Electric Power Alliance
- Solar Energy Industries Association
How Will Your Association Help Save the World?
We’re celebrating ASAE’s centennial by highlighting 100 associations that will make the world a better place for us all.