The job market has been tight in recent years, and human resources professionals are expecting more of the same this year.
According to XpertHR’s Top HR Strategic Challenges for 2020, recruiting and hiring top the list of concerns for surveyed HR professionals. Others include benefits and workplace planning related to retention and reducing turnover. While diversity and inclusion rank lower on the list, of those who included it, 37.8 percent said they find D+I extremely challenging.
Top 7 HR Challenges for 2020
- 28.3 Percent Recruiting and hiring
- 16.2 Percent Benefits
- 10.1 Percent Pay and scheduling issues
- 8.5 Percent Evolving workforce
- 8.3 Percent Workforce planning
- 6.5 Percent Impact of technology
- 5.9 Percent Diversity and inclusion
Source: XpertHR’s Top HR Strategic Challenges for 2020